Wednesday, October 6, 2010

There must be higher under the high commission income



Miss Zhang years ago to do business in Shenzhen, Dongguan, was to do business, the end of his 05 start a business, people young and beautiful, the boss has more than two years, two years ago, when I know she is just starting her company, factory, offices, private residential quarters with a two-story building with a total area of about 150 square feet, all persons less than 10 people, but by two years of development so far, her business a year ago moved into the industrial zone factories area is 3,000 square up.

Two years, we call keep in touch, to meet an average of about once a month, regardless of each meeting she always ask me to help her do her company sales manager, to help her business through her faith, to write her blog, advocacy her company. I know that she is a need for such a person to help her take care of her company, both because of her own sales of the company's management of all matters, indeed overwhelmed, but no matter how I have not intention to invite her company.

I remember the end of 2006 I once went to Guangzhou with her work, a meal at a restaurant in Guangzhou, I analyze her family property at the time, I said, the development of her after this year there are about 1.5 million of the family business. She looked at me strangely and asked how I figure out she's worth? I say, through you, machinery and equipment, inventory, raw materials, customers monthly payment, you almost a year of development it is the worth of. She did not refute nor answer be the default, but she revealed to me that she could find those customers entirely through the role of faith, although most of the time she ran outside, but as long as the back office, the first thing is to see trade Pass the message, and then 11 to go back to discuss.

For I am with Miss Zhang is the industry different products, I also help her pull customers. 2007 line I often take part in some activities, she knew, and I about her, but she was busy with his own company has been involved in not empty out. In 2008 she contacted me, say that they have in place the management company, their participation in some activities and then empty out, as long as there are events called me to inform her of which she has been involved in some activities.

By the end of April 2008 the first E-Commerce Forum in Shenzhen, South China sounded the assembly, then I went around with her. Get up early the day she drove her Toyota Camry car to pick me up together to Shenzhen, in the highway, we talk of them, or anything, I analyze the industry, her current home about 7 million. She said that I was always so understanding of her company, she told her along the way the last two years of development, she also made a lot of foreign orders, no matter how single-counted, 50% of the gross profit only themselves to do, remove the purchase cost of production loss of the factory cost at least 20-30% of their profit to produce, if less than this% higher than the provisional can not do it, and say with certainty that the owner of the factory started to do business a certain stability, because of the cost from purchasing, production control, marketing their own I can master only to continue stable growth of your business.

Miss Chang talk to her guests about the procurement kickbacks to eat too much and eat her 300,000 a year, but then again, he ate at his I 300 000 I earned the company a 1.2 million. There must be higher under the high commission income, no wonder that her company two years to develop so fast!







Recommended links:



VOB to MP4



ASF TO MPG



Quot Nmindexstoresvr Exe Has Encountered A



FLV To PSP



No comments:

Post a Comment